This is a "sample" contract you can copy and paste for your own use. Revise to fit your needs.
(YOUR BUSINESS NAME)
Terms and Conditions for Custom / Painted Furniture
1. A signed contract is required at the start of all commissioned pieces.
2. A deposit of 50% will be required at the time of drop-off .
3. All furniture must be picked up with the remaining balance due within one week of completion. After one week there will be a $10 per day storage fee for all furniture. If the remaining balance & storage fees are not paid and furniture is not picked up within 30days, client forfeits any paid deposit and (YOUR BUSINESS NAME) retains the rights to sell, donate or dispose of furniture.
4. Local furniture delivery can be arranged for an additional fee based on the distance traveled.
5. Humidity and extreme temperatures can delay the finish drying time. We will notify you immediately if your furniture will not be completed in the estimated time.
6. All hand-painted or stained pieces will have unique, artistic characteristics, that may include brush strokes & or variation in color.
7. All sales are final. Custom pieces are nonrefundable. However, your satisfaction is a top priority and we will work with you to find a solution. (Not responsible for buyer's remorse!)
8. If damage is discovered or additional work is needed after the work has started, we will contact you immediately and let you know if we expect the charges to be higher than agreed on amount. Also if there are any issues with the item(s) once in place at your home contact us within 48 hrs.
10. By signing contract you agree to these terms & conditions of (YOUR BUSINESS NAME) as well as the quote below along with any verbal confirmation of additional fees for services/repairs.
Thank you for supporting our family run small business!