If you would like to post, like or comment as Your FB Business Profile on another FB Business Page's post or timeline you'll need to be an admin, editor or moderator.
If you are then you may be able to, but it depends on that Page's settings.
To like or comment on another Page's post as your Page:
1. Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on
2. Click your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post
3. Select the Page you want to like or comment as
4. Like or comment on the post
To post on another Page's timeline as your Page:
1. Go to the Page you want to publish on
2. Click your profile picture in the top right corner of the posting box
3. Select the Page you want to publish as
4. Create your post, then click Post
Note: Keep in mind that a person's profile isn't the same thing as a Page, which can represent brands, businesses or causes. While you can publish, like or comment as your Page on another Page, you can't do the same thing on a person's profile.